We are striving to improve our user experience for the tools and services offered on Top25Web.com. Please check back from time to time to find out about our latest offerings and updates to the site and tools.
Please let us know of any errors you might have encountered while visiting Top25Web.
In the Works
- Fix tools that are not functioning properly
- Convert site to semantic xhtml + css
- Redesign site and logo
- Add multiple search engines and queries to tools to help with the daunting task of building, maintaining, and promoting a web site.
- Redesigned forms and tables. Fixed several tools, including DNS/IP Lookup results and pagerank lookup.
- Cleaned up navigation, and converted to semantic html + css. Also fixed DNS/IP Lookup results.
- I added a logo to the web site, after playing with a few of the many Gimp features.
- I updated the Google Ranking Report making it faster, and added the ability use multiple phrases at once. I decided to drop AltaVista and inktomi, and focus on Google for now.
- I updated the Google PageRank Calculator and the Link Popularity Report to support multiple domain queries (one per line).
- I added a new tool last night, the Google PageRank Calculator. Simply enter a list of urls, and find out what the PageRank is for each. Handy if you don't use Internet Explorer.
- I re-organized the search engine optimization forums. Less clutter, and more generalized topics, I reduced the number of forums by about half.
- This evening I implemented a search engine blog on the site. I will be posting stories, and new findings related to search engine optimization on a regular basis.
- Happy New Year! I implemented Google AdSense, as you've probably noticed, in an effort to pay for hosting and possibly some Google Adwords advertisements.
- Happy Holidays to everyone! Traffic has been steadily rising over the past few months :-) As a present to you all I redesigned the layout of the site. Comment on the design here! It's a little more pleasing to the eye, IMHO. I also wrapped the forums in to the new design.
- Added a new tool, which checks link popularity in the following search engines: AltaVista, Inktomi, Teoma, FAST/AlltheWeb, and Google.
- Fixed a memory storage problem, and made results from AltaVista, Inktomi, and Google optional.
- Fixed some bugs with the AltaVista querying. Now you can get results from AltaVista, Inktomi, and Google.
- Released an updated version of the SEO Reports script. Additions include both Google and Inkomi statistics and reports, as well as an increase of the hard limit from 50 to 500 in the result set!
- Top25Web.com was mentioned in a recent buzzresearch.com newsletter by Tara Calishain, co-author of upcoming book Google Hacks by O'Reilly. Thanks for the spike in traffic Tara!
- Added the Webmaster and SEO Community Forums to Top25Web.com, please post some messages in there!
- In an effort to keep people informed about updates to Top25Web.com, I added regular newsletter subscription form. If you subscribe, you will be emailed when the site gets updated (probably this will be monthly).
- Added a links page. Feel free to email me if you want to swap links!
- Went live with the Google search engine ranking report! Currently there are about 5 to 10 visitors a day using Top25Web.com